HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Oct 23, 2008 08:22AM
Oct 23, 2008 08:28AM
Oct 23, 2008 08:32AM
Oct 23, 2008 08:33AM
Oct 23, 2008 08:50AM

Its a fair question. I expect that no matter what the outcome of the proxy fight is that we will see change in the management and BOD of NOT. Right now the question is whether this is done with a (Rosseau Proxy) shotgun to our head.

Our stock price is down from it high of $7.42 to it current $0.84 beacuse nickle fail from $15/lb to $4/lb in the past 8 months. The market has collapsed from a high of 15000 to 9000. The venture exchange has went from 3200 to 900. The banking system nearly collapsed. People bought stock on margins and had to liquidate under duress. Their is no liquidity. The derivative market is painfully coming home to rest. People with money are hessitant to step into the market to buy. and yes, their are people out there taking advantage of market conditions to manipulate stock. So our stock price tanked. Find me more than five junors that haven't.

I firmly believe that the retail shareholders will be greatly disdvantaged if Rosseau wins. They have to control the company, dilute the existing shareholders, and downward average there holdings. The is the only way that can move this stock prce up significanlt right now. In the long term the market will recover and companies with real assets will go up.

Also remember that it was our little band of retail shareholders that kept the price up above $6/share to cause the accelerating clause in Rosseau's warrants to be triggered. At the time they may have even laughed it off because the future was bright and they were in the money. Now they probably look back and are not so impressed with what happened. They look at the money in the NOT treasurey and want it back because they believe it is theirs. The result is that they are going to put the screws to us retail holders if they gain control.

As to JP, who knows. Their job is to deal with corporate level deals. If rumours are true that NOT has turned down a couple of buy in offers this is where JP would have been at the table with NOT. They work in the background.

Yes I would like to see the stock price up significantly. Yes I would like to see a stronger board and moves to make management even stronger. Yes I would like to see more thought put behind the flow of information so it is more understandable to the retail investor (show me maps with drill hole locations, highlight important information, write summarries, post industry notes that help people understand, make sure that we get the information at the same time as the 'corporate guys' [the ones that are putting the screws to RN] do, etc). Yes I would like them to remember that it is the retail investor that is saving their bacon on this one.

The only way any of the above is going to happen for us retail shareholders is if RN wins the proxy and has time to make changes that benefit us all. Otherwise Rosseau and company are going put the screws to all of us!

And now I wait to see if we got 50% +1 of the votes cast.

... Been There

Oct 23, 2008 09:17AM
Oct 23, 2008 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply