Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I joined Seeking Alpha around the time of Schneider's first missive. I tried, twice, to get Seeking Alpha admin to deal with the wholly negative slant of the piece and the numerous errors in his article. They refused....but invited me to point out in detail where Schneider was wrong. I replied that I was not going to do his/their homework for him/them, but I did direct them to Poet's own site and the extensive DD available on Agoracom Poet.

I then called them out on the fact that there is no oversight for the spewing of poorly researched information, especially when accurate facts are so readily available. They were polite but their lame excuse was that they do not monitor/approve/vet author content. Convenient!

It seems they did not pass my DD suggestions on to Schneider as he continues to purposefully get it wrong to suit his own personal fiscal agenda.

I insisted my membership be cancelled and they obliged. Caveat Emptor!!

I know this is a somewhat repetitive post, but so is Schneider's garbage.....therefore, fair play!

Weren't some here going to team up to craft and post a rebuttal? Or, did I miss that??

New Message
Please login to post a reply