Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aves,

I believe 100nm was a "show me" or "prove it" size for the prospective client initially. The40nm is a size that can go to production and be very relevant to many fab's/IC makers. Those of who have been following for a while, and I know you are one of them, knew that 100nm was likely not going to be a commercial product -but a foot in the door to go deeper and wider with clients.

As for the put up or shut up. An offside comment I should not legitimize with a response, but I will.

For some reason you appear to feel that POET owes you a certain $ amount in a certain time. News flash- they don’t. POET mgmt. is there is maximize shareholder value, this could include the following along the way: stealth mode, timed/delayed or strategic placement of NR, adjustment of priorities based on new opportunities/prospective clients, R+D project adjustments etc.

POET may be able to sell the company today for $X (single digit). Would you be happy? Or would you take a $x0 (double digits) SP in a year, or even more beyond?

I trust that POET is doing everything possible to maximize the “end game” - and for me, that is what counts. The climb past $10 will not be linear and/or as logical (markets are emotional, skeptical, and greedy) as you would like it.

Either buckle in or eject, but spare us the ultimatums to people who are World Class in what they do. They deserve respect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply