Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good evening All,

I did not think that asking Aves99 to explain his email (approx 6 PM) would generate so many back and forth emails. I was only attempting to have him explain his previous point. But, at least, I can now see the rationale in his thinking wether I agree or not.

Regardless, many here have grown impatient because POET (and even OPL) did not keep to its schedule. Fact be known, and even expressed by Stephane Gagnon at the last AGM, normally we (investors and others) would have not been exposed to so much detail as it relates to the technical advancements that POET is proceeding through. Once this stuff gets off the ground we will get far less information as it applies to the technical roadmap.

Case in point, we are not aware of every small step that Bombadier Aerospace (BA) has taken in its roadmap to deliver a new airliner (CSeries). In as much as BA has been side swiped by the engine issues (not BA by PWC), they still only publish the larger events to the public. ie first flight, entry into service, etc and not when the first wing is wired or first gas tank tests.. ...

Some here have already made significant $ while others jumped in later and they are getting impatient. That doesn't make POET the evil one. Investing is about making an investment in a belief and/or understanding.

POET is not manned by a group of hundreds or thousands. They are small and growing. And growing pains they have at times. They are moving forward and I believe that, as Stephane Gagnon, we know too much about the normally finer details. That makes us educated and frustrated at the same time... Right Aves99...

Best regards to all and good luck to all (GLTA!)

MS

New Message
Please login to post a reply