Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

tg> would have to be a share holder for 3-4 years to understand why it is time for POET to put up. This thing has drug out long enough to create investor fatigue and affect even the strongest hands.

a99> {talking his book, again...}

The whining about 3-4 years (but really, just 2 years of satisfactory funding under current mgmt) is only true if that tiny time horizon doesn't match the individual's particular goals.

Blame the one in the mirror for that, and perhaps the parents who (assisted by TV & media) raised the no-attention-span/everybody-else's-fault/immediate-gratification/consume-everything generation.

Am growing a bit weary of the clutter.

I shudder to think what would have become of Karl Landsteiner's work -- and modern medicine -- if he had had to rely upon retail venture investors.

It took 29 years (and a world war!) for his work in typing blood to be realized; transfusions are now routine.

So, I'll echo mack's sentiments from not too long ago: don't let it hit you on the way out.

Go buy a 5-year GIC and leave participation in world-changing technology to those who have the cojones for it.

And get off my lawn.

GLAL,

R.

New Message
Please login to post a reply