TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Oct 01, 2008 05:18PM

Oct 01, 2008 05:22PM
Oct 02, 2008 03:47PM

Core assays are taking 5-6 weeks to come in, and a large number of them as well as channel assays are in progress. However, Brian Maher is our single-point-source on the "when" and "how much", which for legal reasons you can understand. I am not holding anything back and I know as much as you do.

In general, the nature of news issuance has changed a good deal as KXL has matured, and little "blip" (well, some very important blips!) releases from last Fall are a distant memory. Instead, from what I understand KXL is undertaking to understand their prospect systems in depth and present a coherent description in a unified manner. This is the best way to position themselves to attract the right kind of serious interest from a major miner.

To say that the outlook is positive is ridiculous only in that it is an enormous understatement. The markets have kicked all the junior explorers (if you can still call KXL that) to the side of the road (Venture exchange down 50% and juniors down even more), but it seems clear that the arguably largest exploration effort in Canada and the likely resulting multiple mines will be one for the history books, even if it takes a number of years to happen. I have serious $ on the line so I have voted with my wallet. As unhappy as I am, same as everyone else, about the short-term stock price, I can't afford to be away from this one.

You are lucky in that in only two days you will get to hear the story directly from Brian! I wish I could be there and hope to hear more soon.

If someone could get me some bull quartz from Kaby Lake I would be delighted. That, and maybe I can be there next Summer running a hoe. Oh, and if I could wish for one more thing - if I could be a fly on the wall in Barrick's or Goldcorp's acquisition meetings - but that is asking too much. All best / cedar

Oct 02, 2008 05:42PM
Oct 02, 2008 06:11PM
Oct 02, 2008 10:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply