TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: KXL site visit / cedartree and mzsmith / part 5 - further images
Oct 01, 2008 05:18PM

Oct 01, 2008 05:22PM
Oct 02, 2008 03:47PM
Oct 02, 2008 03:55PM

I like that name!!! "Golden Goose Lake". That's pretty funny, sinbads. Only thing is, in the story, someone killed the golden goose, and we don't want that to happen.

Reminds me of Cerebrus, the name for the very-cheesy leveraged buyout company that bought out Chrysler. Cerebrus is the dog that guards the gates of hell - letting no one either in or out. The shiny-shoe guys that picked that one for Chrysler, now that its debt and financing arms are imploding, might be regretting that one now - their own dog is keeping them in hell!

I am very, very much happier being part of the gold-finding business than the car business.

I am sure Bill Chornobay can come up with a "golden" name for that lake bisecting the Golden Mile. I think he likes "gold" and "golden" in the names so much, maybe it should be "Golden Golden Lake"?

When it comes to "golden", personally I take comfort from the closeup .jpg we posted (Part 2) of the little quartz stone from the Golden Mile sitting on my desk which shows Visible Gold. I just happen to like the colour.

Oct 02, 2008 05:42PM
Oct 02, 2008 06:11PM
Oct 02, 2008 10:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply