...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I did finally get Paul Moon on the phone on Feb 1st, and while he satisfied me that Resverlogix was not obligated to put out news on the covenant mentioned in the MD&A about Top-Line results by Jan 31st....I did let him know that I'm not a happy camper, and about how HL keeps increasing their holdings at prices that will likely be an incredible bargain imo if BETonMACE hits it outta the park.

I'll be honest...I genuinely like the guy, he is sharp.  And I'll admit I don't fully grasp how they can put out information stipulating that a covenant of the loan is Top-Line by Jan 31, and then not update the market when that date comes and goes without any results....he referred to it as an "affirmative" covenant as opposed to a restrictive one.

Regardless of whether or not they're absolutley required to put out an update on the status of the loan or not, I let him know that shareholders have a lot of questions that could be answered with a simple PR titled something like "Resverlogix provides shareholder update"....kind of like hwat the company was doing years back before Hepalink showed up on the scene.

One tack he took was to point out what's happened before where bears have jumped on news and pushed the PPS down.  He didn't mention last April, but that's the type of situation he was describing...when the company announced a "proposed" share offering and short interest shot up to something like 1.6 million.

He did invite me to call him anytime I have a concern.....and in retrospect it occurs to me that another bear raid might not be the worst thing.  It was that spike in Short Interest that led to delivery failures, which in turn led to forced buy-ins.....which coincided with our jumping off those summer time lows around $1.20......Maybe another bear raid would push us down to $2 or so....but instead of a raid it could end up being a bear trap like last time.  

While I do like the guy, I would just as soon never talk to him again.....I'd like to see the company be transparent with all their shareholders, not just Hepalink's Lis.  

Feb 07, 2019 11:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply