...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

Thanks for digging that number out for me Koo.....sharks/bears, one and the same.   

Short interest has been stuck somewhere between 300 and 350K for months now...from Sept 15th's update to present.  Using my oft cited example of a player with a hypothetical 100K open short position, and trying to put myself in his shoes...

100K short would require over $300K to cover right now, if in fact there are shares with actual certificate #s attached to them available in and around current prices.  

That means a margin account holding 100K short would need $300K + maintainence excess.....I'm guessing north of $500K, half a million in other words.  If the PPS were to jump to $6 and my hypothetical short seller was still unable to cover on the way up, then they'd have to have $1 million+ tied up in a margin account by my reckoning.

Obviously short selling a stock like RVX....its not something that's done by the guppies in the market, players swimming in these waters probably have to, maybe not whales...but I would imagine at least tunas.  Bigger fish at any rate....and I imagine they're happier right now than they would be if Resverlogix started trying to grab the attention of the market with more transparent corporate communication.

So Hepalink might not be the only party that's happy with the way things are being handled.  

Feb 07, 2019 11:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply