...We Welcome You To The Resverlogix HUB withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Free

I don't see an attack either Koo....not like what happened in April, what I expect is to see some nibbling at the edges.  I think its possible that we just saw some today, a little short selling (not much is needed with volumes so low) to push the PPS down a bit in hopes that some exasperated retail longs will bail, and then some covering but not enough to send the PPS flying....

A big attack could lead to the forced buy-in situation we saw in the summer I believe.  I think that there are sharks behind that raid who have some room to manouvre, but not too much room.  

As we approach the 30 day mark from the date of the last PR....if no news has come out about further subscriptions as "anticipated"....that would have the potential to crank up the level of uncertainty here at least a little..."What's going on, where is the financing they said was coming"????

Short sell a few thousand into that kind of situtation, push the PPS down a bit and then bring it back up and down a couple times, shorting/covering/shorting/covering....shaking the tree at its finest imo.  

Feb 07, 2019 11:45AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply