Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM

First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed

Free
Message: Re: Perhaps an unfortunate perspective.... and also - Sum
Jun 07, 2008 03:54PM
Jun 07, 2008 04:25PM

And it seems very likely that the drop in SP started before the info was sent out. Those with adversity to such a proposition were not the only ones to take advantage of this coming out. However, for those wanting nothing to do with such a proposal, once out then would the SP not have climed back up to an otherwise realistic level?

It is also very evident that the decline in SP STOPED once word of the proposal got out and OPPOSITION to its passage became very vocal. Thus, OPPOSITION to the proposal is now helping set a floor on SP. Without the opposition it could well be that the SP would have continued to SINK.

As it is now the stock looks like a very good BUY to me and I have made some advantage as a result. With the NOT news on Friday after Markets closed I am yet again re-evaluating options and come Monday will have a choice to make. More NOT or More SPQ, or maybe some more of both???

Old Joe

PS: At least with more SPQ before the end of the week I will have more shares to vote!

Choices. Got to love CHOICES!

Jun 09, 2008 08:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply