Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: Gold goes up TRX goes down. Gold goes down TRX goes down. Nothing new!

I don't have to change my thinking. You and Von Missed-It have to do a much better job of educating. Half the time you guys are incomprehensible.

Right now I see you guys no better than the shorts except that you want your millions to go up and the shorts want their millions to go down.

After 6 years of owning TRX here is how I see my glass. At a time when gold is going through the roof, TRX is going down. Sinclair seems to know about anythng and everything about the world and currencies and politics and gold, but he has absolutely no idea what his stock is going to do tomorrow.

You forecast TRX at 8 last November and that came and went. You forecast TRX at 10 last December and that came and went. Then Von-Missed-It forecast 8 in June and that came and went.

When TRX last hit 7.50, I unloaded 2/3rds of my position and re-invested elsewhere and took a short term trade and made close to $140,000. Had I sat and waited I'd be at a loss again. These are all facts not the-glass-is-empty view points. I actually turned around a crappy situation and turned it into not only the glass is half full but the glass is full to overflowing.

Meanwhile, you guys are issuing monosyllabic grunts intimating TRX is going to be the second messiah promising anything and everything except that the performance in 6 years has been pathetic. We are above 1600 and Sinclair's forecast will most likely hit 1650 soon although it is 7 months late. That is good I suppose. that confirms he understands what is happening in broad strokes but milestones leave a lot to be desired.

At the same time TRX is at 6 and going down.

This is not me being negative. This is me looking at facts.

Instead of attakcing me a shareholder for 6 years, you would do better to sell your point of view a lot better than you are. You are not selling. You are intimidating and calling shareholders like me stupid. Believe me, there are a lot of people reading this and feeling the way I do. They look at the same facts. When they see you are tar and feathering shoreholders like me, you lose all credibility.

I'll throw you a bone. When I read people trashing TRX in grunt-like monosyllabic communications, I don't take them seriously either. I simply do not understand professional bashers if there is such a thing.

So far I have unloaded 100,000 shares. And it worked pretty well. I have 55,000 left. I have sent my phone number to Von-Missed-It so he can do a full audit of my remaining position if he wants. Do you see this? I am the sharholder getting trashed and I have to prove who I am and you guys can prance around claiming how great you are when your performance is not very good either.

The fact is that if TRX goes below 6 and I simply do not see how it won't if gold is now at the top of the channel and may drop $200 in a simple correction, then I am totally out. For whatever reason, something is wrong and it is not meant to be.

That is not to say TRX does not have potential but until it gets its act together, I can make much more money short term. Six years is enough of being called a stupid shareholder. I know intimidation well and I don't have to put up with it!!! Meanwhile you can grunt your way in this discussion, but you might want to think about how many people you are losing with your approach!

New Message
Please login to post a reply