Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: Gold goes up TRX goes down. Gold goes down TRX goes down. Nothing new!

That I agree with. No license. No value.

That license was supposed to happened in June and it did not. At least this was according to the last AGM. Since it has not happened, what seems most logical is that the pieces are not in place as far as equipment goes. When I saw that this latest stock offering was to buy the equipment for harvesting the gold, I realized that Sinclair is way behind schedule. Not only do they have to buy the equipment but it has to be tailor made and then it has to be shipped to Tanzania. That will take a long time most likely 6-9 months or longer.

This is starting to come into focus as to why the stock is going nowhere. We have no license and no equipment and that is just going to take a long time to put in place. This also explains the stock action which should have started going back up a few weeks ago and instead went down.

Again, that is not to say the company does not have tremendous potential but they are taking their shareholders a little too much for granted. On time scheduling is definitely not their strength or delivering on promised milestones as in the Agm. Frankly, they should not promise anything they are not sure of. It is better to under promise and over deliver rather than over promise and under deliver which seems to be their rule not their exception.

BTW, Von Missed It never called me for his audit. I am perfectly willing to share my positions with you or him. I won't bite.

New Message
Please login to post a reply