Welcome To The Tanzanian Royalty Exploration HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: Gold goes up TRX goes down. Gold goes down TRX goes down. Nothing new!

The point in all this discussion since it started was that I was highly suspect because I probably did not own any shares. I am simply saying that you or Von Missed It are welcome to seeing that I do own 55,000 shares so that once and for all we can get out of the way that I am not a basher.

I am totally open to that. I think getting this issue out of the way is important because then you or anyone else cannot use this as an excuse not to take me seriously and answer some important questions on TRX.

Every time TRX goes down a buck, I lose $55,000. It used to be that I was losing $150,000 every time TRX went down a buck but. I sold 2/3rds the last time it was near 7.50 and that worked out much better.

This is not an idle pass time for me. So you are welcome to audit my books. I'll send you my cell number and we can make arrangements for proof of ownership. Let's get my intentions out of the way once and for all.

Having said this, I think I've earned a seat at the conference table after owning these shares for 6 years.

Personally, I need much more answers as to what is going on. In the absence of explanations, I use my insitncts and they are coming clearly into focus. Von Missed It has said he thinks TRX is headed to 8 in the next few weeks. I agree that is very likely.

That is good and bad. That is good because I will unload another 90% if TRX does not do better than 8. The reason is that there simply is not enough momentum to take out the all time high between 9-10 which means that TRX would be headed back down especially with a significant gold correction. BTW, so would the PM sector as well.

Knowing this stock pretty well now, exceeding the all time high is where credibility resides. I can always add to positions once TRX exceeds 10. That will prove to me that all the conditions are finally lined up for the company's value to prove itself. Since the beginning I have realized that Sinclair is trying to do something extraordinary and he is fighting a lot of headwinds. While I realize he will most likely turn things around and get the headwinds to his back, right now he is battling a navigation headache. This is becoming very, very obvious. There is no sense in putting pressure on the man when it will do no good. He simply needs the time to maneuver. That is reality and will probably take another year or two. for TRX to become a major player.

As far as missing the boat, that is a calculated risk but I doubt that will happen. Once TRX exceeds 10, we are in a different league and I can trust in management again.

So if you want to see proof of my ownership, let's get this out of the way sooner rather than later!

Having said all this, I would love nothing more than being proven wrong, wrong, wrong. That would be a delight because it would mean great gains. Let's be clear about this!

New Message
Please login to post a reply