Aug 04, 2007 09:13AM

Aug 04, 2007 10:31AM

Aug 04, 2007 10:54AM

Aug 04, 2007 11:26AM
Icon president LL

Aug 04, 2007 12:53PM

LL

posted on Aug 04, 2007 01:32PM

I tried to impart my relationship with RP to you. I think I failed. He and I, and heavens forbid, Dinkie, have cornered him in the aisles at the CES, so much so that he missed and appointment. We have talked at shareholder meetings, I have been on the phone with him numerous times. I have visited the "palacial" EDig office "complex" and talked with him, FF and once with Mr. Blakely quite a few times. It's 15 minutes from my home.

I firmly believe, unless I am an absolute "pie in the sky" idiot, wanting to believe so badly that I will accept anything this man says that he IS NOT talking to me as he would if he were putting out one of his patented "expects" press releases.

I do believe that if the answer to a question I ask him is "no" that is the answer I will get, not a "no comment" to give a false impression.

I believe as Jtdiii that this company has taken an awful long time to get it "sh-t" together. EDig has been plagued by bad management, lack of funds to compete in any arena and above all being beholden to third parties for their very existence. They have had no control over what they wanted to accomplish.

This being said the management in place is the best it has ever been. Sales of the eVu are providing funds to carry on to the "growth" stage, not just surviving and control of what the company does or wishes to do is firmly in the companies hands now.

Has anyone bothered to do any figures as to who the largest provider of IFE devices to the airlines is, EVER? If you include the Digeplayer there is only one answer.

The doors are open and the lights still on and have been. That fact and that fact alone is THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ASPECT of EDig I take into account.

Aug 04, 2007 01:50PM
LL

Aug 06, 2007 04:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply