Free
Message: Re: Analysis of the current 10-Q……….discussion with Robert Putnam
Aug 25, 2007 10:17AM

Re: Analysis of the current 10-Q……….discussion with Robert Putnam

posted on Aug 25, 2007 03:59PM

Somewhere, sometime you will have to give SOME credence to what RP says. He may not spell it out exactly as you might want but what he says is still "VERY" forward indicating.

What was said by him 12 months, even 6 months ago has generally come to fruition. What he is saying NOW has every aspect of being the same. I cannot get over you "dissing" everything the man says about our "little engine that could". Perhaps you have hopes that what you feel, will come true, rather than what all the facts that have come forward in the past year indicate.

My god LL, we have 3 million in new business we DID NOT HAVE last year BUT WAS SPOKEN OF BY RP.....This isn't fudging,,,,or expects its a fact. We have an ongoing relationship with Duane Morris (in a letter from them with infringers identified) that is a FACT. You are 100% correct in being cautious as to how this will turn out in a courtroom but IT SIMPLY HAS TO MEAN ONE HELL OF A LOT TO ANY REASONABLE PERSON that a prestigious company of this nature is doing this for its own self interest, on the cuff.

EDig has a number of airlines purchasing the eVu for its choice of IFE. WE DIDN'T HAVE THIS LAST YEAR BUT WAS SPOKEN OF BY RP WITH "EXPECTS, SOONS, THAT CAME ABOUT.

EDig is the company that pioneered the handheld IFE market and has the most IFE units on airplanes than any other company. (counting the DP from BOW)

Jumping "jeekers" are you ever going to acknowledge that EDig has had a tremondous amount of "FACTUAL, VERIFIABLE, IN THE BOOKS, BONIFIDE" progress, or are you still of the ilk that EDig is "one day away from "closing the doors, declaring bancruptcy" and out of yours and mine lives??

I hate to say it because I value you and your opinion greatly. EDig is making it, can you not acknowledtge that rather than "pooping" on every good piece of news that comes out????

Being cautious is fine but what about the excite of what we see and know of right now????

New Message
Please login to post a reply