Free
Message: Re: Analysis of the current 10-Q - richardo / Cautious / DaBoss
Aug 25, 2007 10:17AM

I agree.  The EDIG train is certainly in better working order these days. 

I guess I should add "IMO," but even the most negative days-of-old naysayers would have to agree --- unless they are still seeing black helicoptors and molding their aluminum foil beenies to their skulls.  Note:  I often suggested they use screws as fastenters and electric drills as the easy way to attach. 

I am truly impressed with the forward motion of the eVU.  My guess is Willy really brought something to the table EDIG was lacking.  Probably contacts, but certainly sales chops.  Again, a much more mature EDIG.  As some have posted, the IFE biz could make EDIG a $1+ stock on its own should they hit another major airline with full implementation.  With 10 airlines on board, that is not unreasonable speculation...although my rosey glasses are foggin' up. 

Obviously, anything 'DM" will be news and we should see some relief from the teens, IMO.  To me, the pps is not an issue until we see black ink or a DM announcement.  It is just "play time" for hte MMs.  IF we see the 2M+ volume days again, it will get interesting in a hurry....and rewarding. 

John

New Message
Please login to post a reply