Free
Message: Re: Analysis of the current 10-Q - richardo / Cautious
Aug 25, 2007 10:17AM

John,

Isn't it nice to be talking about "order backlogs" and "production orders" ? 

I see growing revenues and bigger margins being tied to real numbers in 10Qs as a positive and I don't think most investors need to know much beyond that, although it is a good thing to have further clarification of some operational details.

Blakeley stated that more diversification of its customer base is expected as they continue to grow the eVU business along with actual revenue numbers expected for this quarter (over $2 million).

What they did not specify was what the IP action will actually indicate or what form it will take....and we can only speculate on how the market will interpret EDIG's revelations.

We do know that a very small and nimble company with very little overhead relative to the $25 Billion flash market and most of its competitors COULD be greatly impacted by DM setting its sights high...and that could have a telling effect on the pps. 

I wonder what it was that he felt comfortable enough to share with shareholders months back that IP actions were expected to begin this quarter ??????

New Message
Please login to post a reply