Free
Message: Re: Analysis of the current 10-Q……….discussion with Robert Putnam....LL
Aug 25, 2007 10:17AM

Re: Analysis of the current 10-Q……….discussion with Robert Putnam....LL

posted on Aug 25, 2007 07:25PM

Order backlog is actual orders received. The balance sheet shows $703,000 in "Customer Deposits" , this comes from agreements with customers which in some cases are required to provide a partial of full payment before the product is shipped.

We also have a definition of order backlog and unfilled purchase orders which we did not have before as m ost of the comments posted only dealt with backlog.

If you read the details and the 10-Q as opposed to many reacting to a single subject put to the board, you will find that we know a lot more than what was discussed over the last week.

As to DM, I like gettring confirmation that they are in charge and we will be advised of any action if and when DM makes the decision.

The revenue splits are a function of sales to Mezzo and direct sales and will impact the gross margin. Anyone can guess what the combined gross margin will be based on what kind of sales we learn about.

I'm only calling it like I see it and I believe what I was told makes sense.

I didn't see anyone else discussing the 10-Q in detail, thats the only official source of data, the one I prefer to use and discuss.

Richard

New Message
Please login to post a reply