Dec 22, 2008 04:59AM
Dec 22, 2008 07:49AM
Dec 22, 2008 06:57PM
Dec 23, 2008 02:21AM

Dec 23, 2008 06:29AM

Dec 24, 2008 03:05PM

Re: "My intent here is not to create discord."

posted on Dec 24, 2008 06:35PM

Dinkie’s anger results from EDIG not making him rich yet and he has a chip on his shoulder. Because EDIG hasn’t fit his timetable for this investment to pay off, he is bitter with management. He will always be bitter IMO. My issue with him is he only sees things through crap-colored glasses. Even now, for the first time in the company’s history, three major electronics manufacturers have agreed to settle with EDIG for infringing on their patents. Four more defendants are currently in mediation to also settle yet Dinkie only has complete disdain with all things EDIG.

Notice his wording in this paragraph:

“The company has a chance to use its windfall profits to grow its manufacturing and distrubution base, a last chance. EDIG needs to use its money to build a base and not use it to prop up its share holders.”

Exactly what last chance is he referring to? Does anyone here think EDIG is on its last chance? Does anyone here expect management to use its IP profits to prop up shareholders when the last PR specifically said,

“Our strategy is to utilize our growing IP-related revenues and intellectual property assets to fund and expand our eVU™ dedicated portable entertainment system business into the medical industry and other segments of the travel and leisure industry.”

There’s no mention of propping up shareholders in that statement but this is what Dinkie does. He let’s EDIG past failures (sure there have been failures) affect his attitude on EDIG’s now much-improved chances for success. In fact, with Casio and Nikon settlements this quarter, it could easily be our first profitable quarter but Dinkie doesn’t want to talk about that.

I doubt any members here are feeling worried about their investment now that our IP has been validated by three major companies. Why wouldn’t we feel positive and voice our feelings accordingly? With all the recent positive announcements from EDIG, why would an investor feel as negative as Dinkie does? Simple. He’s looking through his rear view mirror at this investment and is blind to 2009 and beyond.

If Dinkie feels Agora is a boiler room atmosphere, why return? Especially when he KNOWS he’s not wanted here? Obviously only to complain, bellyache, whine, gripe, grumble, squawk and disrupt our board. Newsflash: There are 22 Hub Leaders here all with the authority to remove messages and ban users. Dinkiedoo, those cracking noises you’re hearing is the thin ice breaking underneath you. C YA.

Dec 24, 2008 06:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply