Free
Message: Re: BOD Suggestion / jefother/ Bunch of MONDAY Morning Quarterbacks TR
Aug 30, 2009 07:21AM
Aug 30, 2009 11:43AM

OK, fair comment, so why did Erik Polis come on board just a few months ago? Why not 5 years ago?

Why do you think the MMQ is happening now?

Both for the same reason IMO.

We are at a pivital point in EDIG's history as they bang away at infringers, or become an attractive buyout target, or both, as they stash cash.

• Where are we going from here? Merge with another, buy others to add to our scope, partnerships, put cash in CD's and go fishing, new products, eVU in travel, leisher and medical...what's the plan?
  • Are folks like us, and owners of the stock on others boards plus the lurkers represented? Maybe yes and maybe no?
  • There are 2869 shareholders of record in street name as of June-09 holding this stock via a brokerage firm. How many people this represents is unknown..I.E., I own EDIG in 3 such accts.
  • Are the shared views of this fine group of well informed and loyal longs being properly represented?

On the P company board a while back, a bunch of drum beaters were trying to mount a hostile action of shareholders to take down and kick out some BOD members. As an owner of P Company, it lit me up, I posted how darn wrong it was (got 25+ thumbs..so what) and in short order the chit chat stopped.

Nobody is advocating voting anyone off our current BOD...nothing of the sort...we just think it's time we deserve a voice.

Sep 05, 2009 11:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply