Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: did you know if you..SC, you mean thiat little underlined sentence...
Jun 03, 2013 08:56PM

I know I'm sounding like a squeaky wheel here but the Feb 4th NR essentially did tell folks that that was the delivery date to Teck. Only we nit-pickers are harping on the Feasibilty Notice and the small print in the NRs. The very real CUU web pages with 120 day Salazar timelines all over them gives us today's date. So, in a real manner of speaking CUU did give us the timeline for June 4th.

Slide 4 CUU presentation: For full details of the Teck earn back option please refer to the Company’s websitewww.copperfoxmetals.com.

What other timeline was presented to investors officially? Elmer and Mike made some comments to a few individuals that 120 days is not set in stone but I am a bit uncomfortable with that approach to investors (say one thing on the web site and quite another on the telephone).

A June 4th NR could simply say: "Cuu is still currently in genial discussions with Teck and, given the complexity of these discussions, more time has been afforded to Teck than the 120 days outlined in the Salazar Agreement. CUU and Teck hope to conclude discussions over the next X days/weeks/months. These discussion may or may not involve earn-back, JV, buyout, or lumps of coal"

New Message
Please login to post a reply