Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: did you know if you..SC, you mean thiat little underlined sentence...
Jun 03, 2013 08:56PM
I'm a long time shareholder of Copper Fox. My initial strategy as an investor has changed partly to the economic downturn in the commodities market but also as the company has had to deal with delays they are powerless over. My financial commitment is irrelevant to anyone on this board and relatively not the point. What is relevant is the feeling that my investment is being held hostage. No, cashing out is not an option for me or anyone of the majority. The sp is just too low to cash out and leave. Many would loose a good chunk of they're original investment. I understand the need for complete silence, and wouldn't want negotiations to be jeopardized by any leak of information. I don't think Teck wants our price to rise, and the silence is deafening and draining. It's like leaving the kids to mind the candy store. The investors are tired of delays, delays, delays and silence. The constant reassuring of great wealth to come, is of little comfort when financial opportunities are lost and missed elsewhere. I have no doubt that Copper Fox will make a good deal for its investors. However, timing is a vital component to any deal and financial endeavour. Any wise investor who has done his/her due dillegence with this company would have felt a high level of security and business ethics. My point being.....the theme of this investment has been to expect nothing more than a payout in the end. It has been totally about the money, and if sacrificing my patience and tolerance for extra bucks is the price I pay to be a Copper fox shareholder, than my dance with the devil continues. GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply