Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jun 03, 2011 03:42PM
Jun 04, 2011 09:15PM
Jun 04, 2011 09:22PM

Amazingly I think that the bondholders will take whatever is available in the current company assets as payment for their lost principal. They will attempt to freeze the assets asap in a court hearing. KRY does not have the MOC so the bondholders have a legal right to an immediate payoff. KRY cannot overcome this default. With so many other opportunities out there for money to by applied, KRY's "possible arbitration award and the drawn out collection process, I find it hard to believe that any group of investors would come to our emotional rescue. What I am reading here are comments from desparate KRY investors living the dream that KRY is still a viable company. I can only hope that I am wrong but I take responsibility for my poor investment decision in buying into and gambling an extraordinary amount of money beyond what I should have. I think that GW will look back and find that the only good decision that he ever made in this investment was selling his stock for a loss and walking away with some of his principal. The bondholders see it the same way imo.

Jun 05, 2011 11:39AM
Jun 05, 2011 04:14PM
Jun 05, 2011 04:34PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply