Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Re: BD2010-117 and BD2010-115 - advice from the mining gurus? - Twilight...
Sep 23, 2010 09:59AM
Sep 23, 2010 10:01AM
Sep 23, 2010 10:04AM
Sep 23, 2010 10:06AM

Twilight, let me try to give you the perspective of one who has read lots but is not an expert here...

You bring up a VERY VALID point here, I will certainly say. This is exactly the reason that I have been staying away from the EAG stock... very high grade intervals that seem to get "stretched out" to show something that really isn't there, after removing the interval. I TOTALLY GET what you are saying... and I give you FULL credit for bringing it up for discussion. Excellent point.

That said, I will counter that arguement with the only ammunition that I have: bulk sampling. The Timmins area is exactly the same here as the Snow White area, made by the same event, if James Tilsley and Larry Hoover are to be believed. That being said, the traditional diamond drilling core from Timmins 1 is reported to be very close to 2 grams/ton. When they did a cross trench (and not just over the sweet spots, as Larry and I have discussed previously) across Timmins, they received assays back at 2.997 grams/ton. This shows that there are "nuggety clusters of gold" throughout this diorite/quartz intrusion. Yes, take out that 'nugget' and you have a much lower grade. The fact that they continue to "hit" these nuggets is STRONG SUGGESTIVE EVIDENCE to me, anyway, that there is a "consistent" nuggety effect throughout the intrusion. This is the theory that James Tilsley has been trying to DISPROVE for the past 9ish months, and he is doing a lousy job of proving it wrong.

So, bulk sampling would be the key... If we were to remove 20 or 30 million tons of Snow White and process it (like I am expecting to happen in the mining stage of this body after enough holes have been punched into it), then you will have your proof, one way or the other. Until then, it is a 'best guess' estimate, and I have placed my money on the side of there being gold there...

Herb :-}

New Message
Please login to post a reply