Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: milestone / Re: B-Lunist / Re: Settlement is final.

Perhaps I'm being a bit obtuse, but I don't see the value in a non-financial result. Are you saying that there could be something included such as PTSC will merge with Matsushita if for instance the USPTO results go in our favor? (I'm just using this as an example). Or perhaps Goerner will become part of Toshiba's BOD? I don't understand what kind of non-financial result you are contemplating that shareholders of PTSC should give a rats behind about? If it didn't/doesn't create financial value to PTSC, I'd submit it is of little concern to us or that it will have little effect on the pps. If there is something specifically negotiated / contemplated that WILL create financial value, then Goerner's statement is misleading at best and I believe the company has a requirement to report it in some fashion.

Please give an example of something that represents what you are implying as I'm lost in translation. Thanks.

Apr 17, 2008 04:08PM
Apr 17, 2008 08:08PM
Apr 17, 2008 09:35PM

Apr 18, 2008 01:43AM

Apr 18, 2008 11:04AM
Apr 18, 2008 06:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply