Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Alton / Re: PxPEnPassant / Re: RG.. please prove me wrong soon...

It definitely limits PTSC's ability to discuss MMP related activities. That being said, that is part of the point. If it shackles PTSC to the point where they are not able to do what is best for them, then as CEO, he should be revisiting the agreement.

Brian, I and others have brought up several questionable aspects of the commercialization agreement. For starters, the imbalance in the PDS management committee is actually in conflict with the intended make up as outlined in the Comm Ag. Secondly, Brian has questioned whether PTSC ever had their own outside counsel fully review the agreement. Even if it was, after 4 years, is it being lived up to by both sides? Perhaps it has and it is, but based on TPL & PTSC's prior adversarial relationship, Moore & TPL's current problems, and the overall climate of uncertainty of the MMP and subsequent negative impact that has on PTCS, as CEO, in my opinion, RG should be doing whatever he can to fight for ANY breathing room with MMP that will help PTSC's pps.

Agreements can always be modified.

New Message
Please login to post a reply