Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: PxPEnPassant / Re: RG.. please prove me wrong soon...

"On the other hand, RG and this BOD has created a picture that it's a crapshoot and you may or may not make money, we can't really tell you anything more."

Lambert great post and I think you hit the nail on the head with where PTSC is at this moment in time with your statement above.

The reason the SP is in the low teens is because of the uncertanty that exists surrounding the MMP and whether or not PDSG products are going to be purchased. Until there is some evidence that these obstacles can be overcome there is really nothing RG can do, say or promise that is going to make investors jump in. Like it or not, at this point in time PTSC's success is in fact a crapshoot. So perhaps RG and the BOD are right on with the reality of the situation as it is right now. The keys are the USPTO review and the marketing of the PDSG products. PTSC's success and our investment hangs in the balance. IMO investors are watching PTSC and waiting for some confirmation that PTSC will be successful via revalidation of the 336 and or sales of it's software products because right now it's too much of a gamble for most investors. PTSC has had a history of talking up exciting new technology only to see it not become main stream and fizzel out. Investors want to see results and confirmation that this time PTSC has a product that is in demand or an MMP that can bring in hundreds of millions more. RG can't provide anyone with the answers to these questions at this time. PTSC must clear at least one of these hurdles imo before the SP moves up significantly.

I guess I don't know why some people can't grasp that at this moment in time there is much uncertanty surrounding PTSC's future and significant risk in investing in PTSC. It truly is a crapshoot and that is exactly why the SP is at .13 imo.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply