Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Feb 11, 2010 11:03AM
Feb 11, 2010 11:26AM
Feb 11, 2010 11:39AM
Feb 11, 2010 12:19PM

Pacard - Opty

First, I'm going to try and not turn this into an SGE post, he does it so much better.

Yes, I was taking issue with Pacard's comment about having to submit a response to USTPO. In my opinion that is standard opperating proceedure in reexams.

Second, my comment about the 584 and "who cares" seems to have ruffled some feathers. FUD no, reasoning yes.

Opty you and Century are my favorite posters on this board. You have all the facts and spend lots of time doing your research, thanks. I have spent an inordinate amount of time on this board over the last three years and it has netted me squat. About the same thing it has netted you and many others. Lately I've spent about 80% less time here than I used to and I'm thankful for that.

I understand what has been going on with the 584 and the recertification that has taken place. Great. But,what is it worth? If you look back to the Texas trial when it was red tagged if you will, at the Markmen. Then if you consider it was appealed and we lost and you also consider the number of companies that we have not pursued that particular patent with, I stand by my comment of "who cares".

A couple things I'll admit. I did not know our claim against Barco was only for the 584 infringement. Why is that anyway? Also, your optimism on the future of the 584 with a rewritten claim 29 is great, if something eventually comes out of it. My hunch is it would apply only for future use, not past infringement.

In light of what the 336 patent has been through and the recertification it has received, with apparent minimal changes; it to me is what the current excitement on our patents is all about. So, personally I don't really care right now what's going on with the 584 - it has produced no additional value to my stock investment.

IMO

I always enjoy reading others...

Feb 11, 2010 01:48PM
Feb 11, 2010 02:55PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply