HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: A Geological Case for a "Meteor Impact" Theory - Fanciful thoughts - double&glor

Dec 22, 2007 08:18AM
Dec 22, 2007 10:35AM
What is the problem? Impact or otherwise, the bottom line appears to be pointing to development of a new 'Mining Camp' and a large one at that. Thus the current manipulation by the owners of the Magoo Goo. I will have more to comment on that later but for now; JDF is only trying to make a name for himself. He jumps around a lot and is incessant on some matters. I sense the chances of the "Ring of Fire" being a purely 'Impact' event are somewhat remote. But the area could likely have been influenced to some extent by such an event either directly or somewhat indirectly. Time will tell. and I mean much time. I am young enough that I may, in my lifetime, get to read some very good research conclusions on this matter. In the mean time it is a very health topic on which we can focus in out efforts to keep up on the Mineral Exploration we will witness over the next few years. Engagement is helpful in this regard. Old Joe PS: Below is the post(s) I am referring to above. Re: A Geological Case for a "Meteor Impact" Theory - Fanciful thoughts Posted by: glorieux on December 21, 2007 12:50PM In response to: Re: A Geological Case for a... by doublewide He said: This is the sort of academic mumbo jumbo which confuses the masses and basically is wrong. John, you use all the right words unfortunately you're way off base and making comparisons which aren't worth making. Question: Because there are meteorite impact sites on the moon are there many nickel deposits there as well? The evidence for a meteorite impact site being located in Sudbury has been there for 1.8 billion years. It just took a while for people to understand the significance of that evidence after man landed on the moon and studied definite impact sites up close. There is no evidence of a meteorite impact site in McFauld's Lake. What's more worrisome to me is that your diatribe convinces some people that you might know what you're talking about. Phone up an Inco geologist and ask them if what they've seen at McFaulds is anything like what they see in Sudbury. The answer is no. I respond: And you have a degree in??? If there ever was a bash on this stock it would be your post!! John has been respect long before you came along. Obviously you have been sent by the same people that are manipulating this stock and keeping it low!!! Have you noticed how all the staking is taking the shape of a crater....coincidence!!! I really do not like people you play on fear and wish to prevent people from making educated descisions. Go NOT Go! Glorieux
Dec 23, 2007 03:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply