HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Dec 22, 2007 08:18AM
Dec 22, 2007 10:35AM

Distortion in replying to a post won't get you any credibility.

Your post started.

Hello Polylabel.  Mr. Multi-Name.  Sir Many-Title.  Brother Morethanone-Handle.

I appreciate your concern, but i completely disagree.

First of all, I was just asking.  not demanding.

Now since I have never posted under any other name or 'handle' you're insuation is silly and obnoxious. Secondly you indicate I somehow said you demanded  that John posted credentials whereas I said nothing of the kind.

While personally I might feel John Defleur goes a bit overboard there is usually something interesting in what he says. One has to always sift comments on these forums to obtain the grains of wisdom.

I can't accept the theory that there are hidden bashers working on some agenda paid for by 'someone' to lower the value of a companies shares. Too much suspicion and no proof, seems like a JF K or Princess Dianna thing where people have fun with gossip.

It would be far easier to 'pump' with erronneous or unfounded theories than 'dump' since by far the majority of forum participants are already in the stock long and far more likely to buy more on a rumorur than to sell on a rumour.

Dec 23, 2007 03:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply