Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Last post with the subject "Doubt" -SPECULATIVE RESPONSE

I will go out on a limb here.

Before I do....First, a disclaimer...."I" don't know anymore than anyone else on whats going on within. I quite simply go by experience and discussion from within my circle and that includes industry contacts....

So ALL l will say is this. The milestones that have been delayed because of a bad machine installation (ugh)......were most likely delayed by legal, partnership, NDA reasons.

For example....."IF" the fruit company has become involved in a business relationship in some way. The time would be needed to piece together an accurate contract and the fact that discussion/negotiations would be lengthy, would be need to be done quietly and may effect other elements in the process even other potential negotiations.

THE KEY now however is thus....."IF" they release these much vaunted 2 milestones in the next few weeks....this then creates an urgency of time for them. In fact a severe urgency. What will happen is the R & D component of the industry will now then "officially" know that GaaS applications can be successfully integrated and that they should turn their attentions (and billions) to the science (some will buy rather than create). Now YES they will still be far away from us (patents) but that belies the fact that they "MAY" have already been making stealth progress with GaaS no matter how haltingly it was proceeding.

So management must comprehend (I know they do-"No Honeymoon") this aspect and urgency. They are cream of the crop, they will lead us to the commerical success that Dr. Taylor preordained with all his hard work.

"I" expect developments now to heat up and be released as quickly as possible.

New Message
Please login to post a reply