Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sulasailor: I believe that the subtleties of the English language allows a native speaker of the language to pick up where individuals are (or even may be) crossing certain boundaries.

Yes, there you have a point for sure! I am generally not good in recognizing subtleties in human communication, including German, and focus more on the words and the lines instead of on what might or might not be written between them.

I gladly take a step back and leave the primacy in such interpretations to Fairchij, Rob or other native English speakers. I am sure they won't forget to take into account the possibility of suboptimal wordings of (non-native?) posters and ignorance over malice. And if someone writes "I am long", there's a certain chance that this could actually be true.

Anyway, the FAQ won't harm. Whether it will be a success or not depends on the participants of this forum, who will have to provide questions and answers – or at least questions. I made a start, but I won't do the whole job.

New Message
Please login to post a reply