Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rainer,

You are undoubtedly a very humane and helpful person, who commands great respect not only here but in your blogs also. Whilst you and F J are not able to agree on what constitutes an 'apparent disception' , I believe that the subtleties of the English language allows a native speaker of the language to pick up where individuals are (or even may be) crossing certain boundaries.

I find your command of English to be exceptional, but I would still weight the balance of judgement to detect such discrepancies, that you and FJ disagree on, in favour of erudite first language English speakers, such as FJ RVH Oogee, who in any case are the founders of this board and hold the charter, articles of association, albeit unwritten, that defined this board at its foundation.

For this reason I favour a more firm approach when the circumstances that cause antenae to be raised by words of those who desire to disrupt this board, whether deliberately or not, by subjecting us to time wasting questioning .

Your FAQ approach is good but it will not stop those whose intent is synical disruption.

Let us then agree that the founders here have their way in deciding who is disruptive. In FJ's case he appears also to have a firm grip on the stockholders crew who delight and boast about damaging this board's reputation.

With great respect.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply