Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Intel’s Laser Chips Could Make Data Centers Run Better

QuantumX: Apologies if this has been posted on a previous occasion.....(and yes it is dated 2013, Sept)

You can safely assume that everything relevant (and not so relevant) that is almost three years old, has been thoroughly discussed here. Now if you had something of September 2016 (which is "soon"), things would be much different! ;-)

Thanks Rainer;

I was never one for utilizing that "hindsight/assumption* thing too too much ( my future self was found to always be right) :)

And assumptions always seem to get me into trouble anyways, even safe assumptions. lol

......as for Sept. 2016 articles, well at this point we really cannot predict anything at this point. To do so would only be folly and frankly, I think we've visited that once too many times.

Currentyly we are in mystery mode.....we don't know what/when or may/may not happen. Sure, one can make all sorts of *assumptions/predictions* some even make projections, but until we read it in B&W (black and white OR whatever your font colour is) nothing, nothing can be taken for granted...

cheers,

q

Jun 26, 2016 03:29AM
Jun 26, 2016 10:14AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply