Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Intel’s Laser Chips Could Make Data Centers Run Better
Jun 26, 2016 03:29AM
Jun 26, 2016 10:14AM

"You want me to apologize to you for posting a response to your message that I/we believe is incorrect? I think that would be very disingenuous of me to do so. Because I don’t believe there is anything to apologize for? I am sorry that you have apparently been offended by my or Rainer’s response. I don’t really understand why."

Yes, yes I do and in fact to the entire forum. And I"ll explain shall I FJ.

To refresh, what I said: ..."

as for Sept. 2016 articles, well at this point we really cannot predict anything at this point. To do so would only be folly and frankly, I think we've visited that once too many times.

Currentyly we are in mystery mode.....we don't know what/when or may/may not happen. Sure, one can make all sorts of *assumptions/predictions* some even make projections, but until we read it in B&W (black and white OR whatever your font colour is) nothing, nothing can be taken for granted..."

This is really why A*Star is funding the majority of the cost to develop POET’s smart pixel applications

I have looked at the news release, the Q1 MD&A as well as the Financials and cannot see anywhere that shows a break-down of cost for the agreement with A*Star. Where do you see this information?

And in a few short posts later on you say:

" Unfortunately Disco I can't really comment on where that info originated from. But my understanding is the deal was facilitated at such good terms as a result of Subhash that he was awarded options as a result. It cost them a fraction of what was being offered outside of Singapore. 250k options awarded to Subhash...well spent. Sorry I can't be more definitive in my response. "

FJ, you are helping perpetuate that "mystery mode" (phrase) that has brought us to this point and presenting unsubstantiated information and/or unverifiable information here, to this forum I thought was a big no, no. Anyone else would undoubtabley have their post deleted, or perhaps worse.

Seems to me the (and I'll say it again) that the entire board is (most of) is deserving of an apology not just me.

And to further clarify...again....I'm not bashing. I'm merely expressing an opinion and my interpretation of the situation.

The only apology I believe I owe is to the forum for having posted material which has apparently already been vetted .

Thank you for your time and understanding

QX

New Message
Please login to post a reply