Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Intel’s Laser Chips Could Make Data Centers Run Better
Jun 26, 2016 03:29AM
Jun 26, 2016 10:14AM

"With all due respect," "with respect," "with no disrespect," etc - hmmm. It's a shame people feel those terms need to be employed. Especially now that several of the "disrespectful" folk no longer post here for one reason or other. ;)

Ever notice that what usually follows "to be candid" or "frankly" is ususally a lie?

Believe me, I think we have a wonderful management team, and I've been saying that since the last AGM. (see the intro phrase, "believe me" and beware - LOL.)

At the same time before Ajit arrived on the scene, PC was viewed by many as great and "all about shareholder value," which as I'm sure many realize by now is one of the most meaningless platitudes thrown around by corporate politicians. A handful of us had "reservations" about PC in terms of his ability to lead this particular company, and, fortunately for all of us, PC eventually joined our group of skeptics! I'm guessing he realized for some time that he wasn't the guy to lead the company, but certainly counterproductive to admit that publicly until he got Ajit aboard - to me, by far his greatest accomplishment with POET - affording us the shot the tech (and shareholders) deserve.

"You and Rainer are two of the most technically knowledgeable contributors here, but I would have to argue with no disrespect that what you know is a fraction of what POET's competitors know." Mack, I'm hoping the fraction you have in mind is larger rather than smaller, although surely not an improper fraction!

Based on "We can't argue SRP will protect us if the tipping point for a 51% vote to sell can be achieved at a tiny fraction of that potential that still remains under wraps to us," I'm thinking at least the FJ/Rainer knowledge fraction isn't "tiny." ;)

Welcome to baba's mind - weird sort of place, eh?

New Message
Please login to post a reply