Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Ajit Manochas legacy.....good, bad or indifferent?

My strongest criticism of Ajit was agreeing to participate in that London presentation, which was broadcast when it wasn't supposed to be broadcast, or was it actually planned to be leaked.  Either way, it was an embarassing presentation.

Other than that, he's okay with me, and his contacts didn't hurt in the past, and may help in the future.

And while removing him helps us conflict of interest wise with India, I have to disagree with Monolithic, the conflict issue remains, and hopefully not a problem going forward (and not because we aren't the successful applicant).  

Not much reaction here to the news on the new product(s).  Hmmm.  Of course, the release is worded so as to be prospective, they haven't quite got the thing done yet.  The beat goes on.  Interesting to see what the market thinks of it all tomorrow. 

Sep 07, 2017 01:58AM
Sep 07, 2017 01:01PM
Sep 07, 2017 01:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply