Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Ajit Manochas legacy.....good, bad or indifferent?

also, very proud of POET for following through on their NR about the InP products.

Not sure we should be proud. They really should be following through on what they say they'll do. I'm relieved more than anything, since a lot of things have been predicted, that haven't yet materialised. This company now seem to be reporting like a legitimate entity. This is encouraging and I hope it continues.

I'm not at all surprised to see Ajit move on. He was hired to find a new CEO and bring some credibility to proceedings. I think he's done that and helped prevent this little business from going under. We were on a hiding to nothing before he joined. So for those whose wish to question his value, then ask yourself, where we'd be now if he hadn't decided to leave retirement? 

Im still convinced we are being played by the market, hence the SP. We will continue to be, until much needed revenue is bought in and is repeatable and predictable. Until such time, I wouldn't rule anything out. Next weeks R&R meeting is arousing my suspicious side. 

Good luck all. It's nice to have some positive news to discussed 

Sep 07, 2017 01:58AM
Sep 07, 2017 01:01PM
Sep 07, 2017 01:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply