Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Ajit Manochas legacy.....good, bad or indifferent?

Bi, first, I don't think the partner is a country, I think the country will hire POET and its partner, or POET will have to procure one shortly after having been selected.  It would be nice if the Indian government were to supply the needed funds, and, in turn, perhaps recieve a kicker from sales of whatever device or devices are developed (assuming we retain rights to use it outside of India, which I assume we will).  I assume India will have the exclusive right to use it in India.

And as for Ajit, so we all thought he had his hand in shaping that RFP put out by the Indian government, and if that's true and if POET is selected, you think there's not a problem?  I'm not saying there is a problem, but if there was then, his leaving now does not absolve us.

And I look forward, as do you, to seeing our current products generate the millions in sales they now project.

Sep 07, 2017 01:58AM
Sep 07, 2017 01:01PM
Sep 07, 2017 01:12PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply