Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Q: What happens to POETF/PTK shares when we move to NASDAQ?

I acquired, but eventually sold of a pretty fair size holding in fear of the reverse split some time ago, still modest compared to many long-term holders. I actually re-acquired a small position on the Celestial AI announcement of around 8500 shares, and those will go through the consolidation now-no problem.

One question and apprehension that I still have is that prior to all of this the $300 Million shelf was announced.

In comparison, it is three times the $100 Million amount that LWLG put forward.

In my mind, this is going to represent dillution of the consolidated shares, and due to the size of the shelf that still is a bit scary to me. So knowing the right time to invest is still a bit difficult until they lay those cards on the table as well.

It is my only apprehension to the timing of when to invest more heavily.  I caught up on all the posts on Agoracom, and listened to a presentation with Tim Mika & Adrian, yet I cannot find a single post that discusses this topic of further financing that would further dilute the consolidated shares with respect to the already announced $300 Million shelf. 

Have they given any re-consideration of the size of the financing they plan to do?  Such as, has there been any positive developments that would provide for a smaller shelf, such as a smaller shelf in anticipation of revenue versus being entirely funded via dilution (a complete rinse and repeat cycle)?  

I know that Mr. Mika does read the board, so putting forth this question that should be pertinent to all investors.  

I am excited they are listing on the NASDAQ, and I do intend to invest more as I can gain some visibility into this key future financing activity.

New Message
Please login to post a reply