Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: Q: What happens to POETF/PTK shares when we move to NASDAQ?

Hi Trebor 

I to am in the uk and use ii.co.uk.  I messaged them to ask about the consolidation.  This is what they said

I have spoken with the relevant department and we are aware of this consolidation, but we are still waiting to receive the notice from our custodian, with all the relevant information and dates so we can inform our customers. The department advised, you will not need to take any action, the account will be updated automatically, but if this changes, you will be able to see your options and how to elect explained in the notice.

If you have any questions, you can continue to write to us by Secure Message. Our response time is usually within a few days, however, in times of high volume, we can take up to 5 days. If your enquiry is more urgent, please call us on 0345 607 6001. 

We are open between 7:45am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, and 5:30pm to 9pm, Monday to Friday for international trading calls.

Hope this helps 

New Message
Please login to post a reply