Free
Aug 23, 2013 06:59PM
Aug 23, 2013 09:07PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:07PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:42PM

I think many are being too optimistic, we lost a major decision and the recent settlements didn't excite anyone based on the amount of money received.

I tend to think we can almost write off the patent litigation in terms of major income, it may provide some small change to help keep operating expenses available. But the effort expended may not result in a positive outcome.

At the shareholders meeting, Fred should open up and provide the shareholders a complete status of Nunchi with estimated timeframes of contracts, sources of income and what we may expect in income and also share information of any new technologies in development. It's almost down to are we going to survive?

All of the this secrecy has made the company vulnerable and a change in management strategies are in order.

We need to know the details about what IPMetrics is doing to monetize the Nunchi platform and when can we expect to see revenues hit the Income Statement. A progress report is well overdue and the current shareholders as well as perspective shareholders are entitled to the latest information. This is an investment on the part of thousands and the company has an obligation to provide a window into the financial future of the company.

I hope someone at the shareholder meeting puts Fred to the task. We deserve up to date information not the same standard meaningless comments.

If the patents produce minimal revenue and we see no Nunchi income in the current future, then what is the plan to keep the company afloat, treading water is not a goal for the thousands of investors that have supported this company for many years.

Of course, Handal and IPMetrics should attent the shareholders meeting and be prepared to answer most questions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply