Free
Aug 23, 2013 06:59PM
Aug 23, 2013 09:07PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:07PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:42PM

Doni, while I do agree with almost all of what you say I was in that courtroom and heard every word spoken by each attorney. Mr. Handal is great, did well in my opinion and most likely will do better as the next phase takes place, however he was not prepared for the onslaught of Mr. Apple and his "splitting" the Colorado case from "preliminary" as you eloquently stated to the final result. Mr. Apple bloviated for at least 1/2 hour on this subject, while Mr. Handal did oppose with bona-fide legalities his main plea to the judge on this subject was, "Your honor you MUST TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE TOTALITY OF THIS CASE" I firmly believe if he had any inclination this was the tactic Apple would use he could have/would have been better prepared to refute and make his own case.....He was clearly on the defensive in this regard. (He said that at least 4 different times on 4 different trips to the podium.)

I am NOT critisizing EDig or Hanal, just stating we got legally "outfoxed" or the judge was predisposed to make the decision he did and nothing Handal said made and difference.

New Message
Please login to post a reply