Free
Aug 23, 2013 06:59PM
Aug 23, 2013 09:07PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:07PM
Aug 23, 2013 10:42PM

There's always both, but the issue remains the many thoughts on this board of what we feel is our right to know, expressed very well by Richardo won't happen...some of it but not all by a long shot.

Without showing any hole cards, they generalize what is delivered at these events, and the attorney EDIG uses for SEC guidence sits right up front, close enough to duct tape Fred if he slips...lol. Seriously, I'd bet he previews the presentation (.ppt) to make sure no inside info or sensitive areas are presented.

Unless people have attended SHM's, visited and called on a regular basis it's very hard to accept what little they are willing to say and the topics they must pass on.

I have seen many people over the years get "aggressive" with their line of questioning to RP & FF, getting no where fast. If they feel something is confidential, that's it, no answer.

If anyone thinks I am defending them, that's not the case, just sharing my observations of how they conduct themselves, whether we like it or not.

sunpoop knows very well what I am talking about as do many others.

New Message
Please login to post a reply