Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

What would be the point of a shareholder meeting and vote?  We are not big enough of a company to pull that off, and to be blunt, who here would go?  And a vote... do you think that us plebes have enough votes to do anything concerning the company?  The officers have more options and stock than all of us combined.  If what BG is true, and as of today I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, nothing but optimism as of now.  A shareholder meeting would take half a year to organize, and re-working the officers/directors, would take about a year...  Again, if BG is telling the truth, we are on the cusp of a deal by the election.  What is the point of drawing out which girl to dance with?  I don't care whether its .02 or .1 per share this time next year (if we get some kind of deal), just get it done.  JB didn't get us to this point as far as I know in 10 years.  BG deserves the rest of this year, to make his statement come to fruition.  JB and all of us will benefit from getting a deal done and seeing the street "making it rain".  JB, take that seed money and do a private placement with some options that don't expire for 3 years, and make 20x+ on your money.  Or buy a S-load of common and join the grunt fight.  It will help keep the lights on.  Go team.

New Message
Please login to post a reply