Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

The question is- not only why the board is silent- but more to the point- why BG is silent. I'm afraid the sad truth is obvious, but it is really not acceptable that he refuses to engage with these shareholder concerns. I'm not sure of the mechanism- but I agree that some sort of shareholder meeting and vote is becoming necessary. It seems that BG is almost asking for it. It would be preferable if he would forthrightly discuss these issues and not try to pretend they don't exist. If there were  not an irrational and vindictive bent on his part, a speedy resolution could easily and expeditiously be reached- as suggested- namely- to drop the frivolous lawsuit over the old, nearly worthless jalopies- obviously being pursued only for its harassing effect (vehicles which appararently were secured for safe keeping for the company at a time of impending financial stress- and would, I am sure, gladly be returned to company ownership- though nearly worthless) and agree that JB be in charge of any project for which he has secured funding for Liberty Star. In the meatime, BG would still be free to pursue the deals he says are in progress.

By the way- it was stated that the retail shareholders probably have little voting power compared to the BOD's. I'm not so sure that is so. There are many, just those on this message board, who hold many 10s of millions of shares- and if one considers the many 10s of millions held by the "silent majority" I believe it would constitute quite a formidable voting block.

New Message
Please login to post a reply