Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"If what BG is true, and as of today I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, nothing but optimism as of now."

Well, this is really the crux of the matter isn't it?  Can we trust BG?  He appears to have lied on the 10k about ongoing lawsuits when he himself initiated what appears to be frivolous ongoing lawsuits against JB.  Also, he appears to have lied about the power of attorney issue, and even appears to have secured power of attorney, at least in the case of JB, without consent.  JB has said that if people gave their consent, those forms should be kept securely somewhere and could be made available to prove or disprove these allegations.  So far...crickets.  Just statements from Tracy that appear to be incorrect.

Additionally, we are talking about someone who staged a de-facto coup, of questionable legality, against the founder of the company and then kicked him to the curb.  We are talking about someone who rarely communicates in any form with shareholders and refuses to hold elections.

If this is the kind of person you want to hang your hat on, I think there is nothing anyone can say to get through to you, and I will make no further efforts.  For the benefit of others, though, I think this boils it down to the trustworthiness of BG.  If he is the kind of person he appears to be, I find it difficult to trust anything he says at all or to believe he is actually looking after shareholder interest over his own.  This is why he needs to resign and allow a new CEO to be chosen, whether JB or someone new as long as JB has control of the Hay Mountain project.

New Message
Please login to post a reply