Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

"The question is- not only why the board is silent- but more to the point- why BG is silent. I'm afraid the sad truth is obvious, but it is really not acceptable that he refuses to engage with these shareholder concerns. I'm not sure of the mechanism- but I agree that some sort of shareholder meeting and vote is becoming necessary. It seems that BG is almost asking for it."

What the f.... the CEO of our company put out the best piece of news in 10 years on prospective partners less than a week ago (with his name on it)!  Do you need the other people to come out and say, yup, we're in talks? WE ARE IN!!! CA's with 2-3 of the top 5-10 mining/copper producing companies in the world.   What else did you want to hear from him after promising an update at the end of last year?  He is not silent, he put out a release to update us, on this forum, nothing is going to happen today, but we are closer than we have ever been.  He does not need to ingage us, he apparently is doing work behind the scenes that we will perhaps never be privy to.  And I applaud that; you bow at the finale, not stop at an intermission or pause the show because of a heckler.  Go ahead with lawsuits, power control, and biscuits and gravy at a sharelholder meeting with 8 people, and watch the stock tread.  BG is asking for what?  Seems that he or whoever is getting something done with some big people in the world, and he shouldn't have to answer to anybody here, unless a deal is officially on the table... something JB couldn't do the entire time, but amazingly now has 10 + 10+ 10 million to make all our dreams come true.  Difference between a genius geologist and a business lawyer, one discovers the moon, the other gets us there with some money in the believers' pockets.  Go team.

New Message
Please login to post a reply