Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jul 24, 2012 08:14PM

Awesome job Mudguy,

Personally I think we'll still see higher but I have no problem with anyone low-balling the offer just so as not to get ahead of themselves.

There are a number of factors in CUU that need to be considered....Schaft creek is our major asset, but we will see some money for these other factors....this is going to be the hard part to nail down. Chappys NPV calculations came out higher....but I guess what remains to be seen is the BFS....moreover....if Im not mistaken theres still drills turning. We have some very critical factors going against a high buyout....and whilst the lower end ones do make some sense....I think we need to balance the raw size against this. Also I think a critical factor is going to be Teck not wanting us shopping this around...that could command a nice premium as well. I dont believe we can sell our portion of the contract (ie 4 year clause), but I do know we could sell our rock.

If Teck chooses to vend a chunk of this to a partner of their choice....they also stand to make some money here themselves....I dont think Teck will come in too low.....I firmly believe we'll see a fair value plus a premium, Teck is only in a position to profit from all this...and profit enormously. We're haggling over whether we'll see $2 or $7 for our 25%...Teck gets 75% of this for $300 million.....no matter how you cut the cake we dont have them by the balls and they're getting the best deal.

I know we wont see full value for anything thats "inferred" or even just proven mineralization......but the sheer size of this thing...even at just 25% will all add up.

My guess is still $5.50....as its important to realize that the value of Schaft creek and the full value of CUU and all that comes with it are 2 different things.

Regardless...at these prices everyones going to make some good money so really no matter how it ends up we'll all walk away winners.

Rogue,

Jul 25, 2012 12:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply